Thursday, April 17, 2014

Movie Review: Gravity (3D)

Somehow the idea of staring into space for 90 mins, with those heavy 3D goggles, while Sandra Bullock and George Clooney drift into nothingness, didn't seem too appealing to me - and hence, against all advice, I missed the movie when it came to the theatres.

Thankfully, sometimes I change my mind - and I picked it up from the DVD library the other day.

What a beautiful movie. Especially with 3D Blu Ray on a 56 inch TV with Bose sound, the experience is mesmerizing. Awesome photography, amazing SFX, and a touching story, all make Gravity a can't-miss affair!

And when Sandra Bullock finally drops back to Earth, after a harrowing brush with near death in space, and stands on terra firma, water dripping from her body, you can't help but look around you and thank god for this beautiful world we live in!

No comments: