Saturday, July 20, 2013

McPricing

I wanted a cup of coffee at Phoenix today, and the McD was the only option close by - so I thought I would order some fries and piripiri while I was at it. The helpful girl at the counter suggested I go for a happy meal instead - which meant, I would get an additional burger AND, the total would actually come to lesser than if I went ahead with just fries and coffee :)

The only thing to note: the fries would be little lesser in quantity in the happy meal, than if I ordered them separately.

I didn't really need the burger, but what the hell! Interesting sales strategy - I guess it's all about how many burgers get out of the door!

2 comments:

Tahseen said...

Don't forget the toy you get with Happy Meal. Dint you get a minion free :p

Siddhesh said...

Hahaha, no yaar.. I guess it wasn't a happy meal after all! Maybe I was just happy with the meal ;)