Saturday, November 03, 2012

Samsung Disappoints

So my Samsung saga is coming to a clase now... after weeks of fighting, pleading, begging and threatening, we finally have a new refrigerator - a Hitachi. The poor Samsung has been taken away - wonder what fate awaits it. Even though we loved it, it just wasn't working well enough! Samsung thoroughly disappointed, not just with the quality of the fridge, but more so with the pathetic service. Dozens of calls to the dealer, the service center, even the "executive management team", as the site promised... the impact, zilch. Interestingly, when they came to take away the fridge, they even had the guts to ask me to pay for the Octroi! Simply unbelievable!

Now I eagerly await the refund - and given how totally exhausted I am from this business, I guess even if they refuse to pay up, I will simply smile and let them be.

Small price to pay for good riddance!

No comments: