Sunday, September 09, 2012

Kindle Anyone?

I love reading, I love books, and my collection is really huge. But they are difficult to maintain and carry around - which is one reason I have been fascinated by the Kindle for some time now. And with the "paper" display now available, the last remaining concern about the bright displays hurting eyes has been rested too.

I am very close to going ahead with it - but what do you think? Can curling up with a Kindle replace the joy of curling up with a real book?

Can I share the Kindle later with my daughter, like I share my books?

On the money front, definitely worth it - but in terms of experience?

1 comment:

Pari said...

Oh dear, Kindly can never "ever" substitute books. The smell, the touch, the feel, the breeze you feel when you swoosh the pages :)
But yes, it does reduce the book load, book shelves look neater, and you can read smoothly on the go...no one can judge you for what book you may be reading :) I would say go buy it; one must experience what technology can bring in.