Saturday, September 29, 2012

2001

Just realised this is my post No 2001 on this blog :)

Records don't mean much, I guess... but hey, I am celebrating it! After all, when I started my blog way back on 15 Aug, six years back, I don't think I gave myself a realistic chance of having so much to say! Yes, I have had my share of loyal readers, and more than I needed share of barbs and rude comments (which I can gleefully delete!), I have been encouraged, and sometimes rudely shaken, but most of all, the blog has made me look around more, notice more, appreciate more, question more, and definitely, experience more.

Do you guys know I write a diary, every day, since, guess what? 1987! Yes, that's every day for over 25 years now. Actually, I started a few years earlier to 1987, but never completed those diaries, and for one stupid reason or the other, threw them away, incomplete.

Anywayz, just back from OMG, and trust me, that's one movie the world really needs right now. Go watch it with your family, friends, colleagues, relatives and neighbours. The world will be such a more beautiful place!

No comments: