Monday, June 04, 2012

The Amazing Apple Experience

Had heard a lot about it, yesterday I experienced it!

Had been meaning to buy an Apple machine for my daughter, and yesterday I walked into an Apple store at the Phoenix Mall. 5 mins later, we had been impressed enough to want to buy, and the moment I said "let's do it", the machine was ready for billing. They even had the box ready to go for me.

Billing took 5 mins, all they needed was an Id proof for the credit card.

Using the iMac at home was equally brilliant. All you need is to plug it in, a single cable, that's all. Yes, you need to have an adapter (a multi-socket Belkin adapter panel with spike guard will do just fine!), because the plug comes with straight pins which are not accepted by our Indian sockets. The disk, the CPU, the monitor, the speakers.. everything is built into a simple, single, sexy monitor. The keyboard and mouse is wireless.



And the experience of using an iMac is truly something that needs to be seen to be believed. Super, high clarity monitor, the huge screen, the lovely graphics, the built-in apps... loads and loads of non-stop fun.

I guess there's no need to clarify - I am writing this blogpost on the Mac :)

No comments: