Sunday, May 13, 2012

Long Time, Lots To Blog.. Satyamev Jayate!

Been a long time since I blogged, it's been a hectic week or so, with a lot to write about. Some great pics too, I think :) But I am wondering where to begin! Maybe a couple of movie reviews...

Watching Satyamev Jayate while I write this. How do you find it? Pretty commendable format, and a noble endeavour, I think.. but could have been more natural and free flowing, not as set up as it looks. But I guess as long as the audience watches and likes it, all's fair on TV.

Do you know Persistent is the engine that is driving their analytics? All the lakhs of SMSes, feedback, emails, voice and video calls they get need to be quickly processed and analyzed, and the reports handed back to Aamir's team within 2-3 days. Do look out for our logo on the programme and the website. and yeah, keep the SMSes coming!

No comments: