Tuesday, May 03, 2011

King Of Comebacks

Yet again! Dada does it again! Sourav is back into the thick of action, and guess what, he will be playing for Pune Warriors! If ever there was heartache and dilemma, this is it... SRK or Dada? :)

SRK's KKR is on top of the table right now, and PW is at the bottom.

I guess, from a cricketing perspective, I will support Dada and PW, but in my heart, I will still want KKR to win.

Wait a min, I forgot all about Mahi's CSK!

AAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

3 comments:

Meghana. said...

I wonder where you learnt to say Aaaaargh :P
ps: Dada is fat right now. Plain and simple. He needs to stop with the bengali sweets.

Siddhesh said...

Dada is God :)

Meghana. said...

A fat God, rather. I don't like fat athletes. If you choose to be an athlete, you shouldn't look like that. Comes with the territory.