Sunday, December 05, 2010

No Screaming

My cat did it again yesterday.. I was giving Sanam a mock scolding, the cat woke up from its slumber on the door mat and came straight to me with a meow - and other than asking for food, she never really talks to me. We couldn't really believe she did this in response to my scolding, so a few mins later, I tried it again. And once again, Catrina came straight to me with a meow, and  this time, jumped on the center table between me and Sanam, and looked straight into my eyes, as if daring me to do it again!

If this wasn't enough, the other day, Casatta wanted to be let out. I was sleeping on the sofa, so Sanam opened the door for her. But no, she refused to go out unless and until I woke up from the sofa, opened the door for her, and let her out! Sanam couldn't stop laughing...

2 comments:

Meghana. said...

Re: story # 2:
This could be a bestseller book, Siddhesh!
Title:
"How to Get the Couch-Potato off the Couch".
Chapter # 1: Hiring a no-nonsense cat to do it.
He he he....Just messing with you.

Anonymous said...

I think this should be called 'Catocracy'.... :P :P