Sunday, October 31, 2010

Perfect Sunday

Waking up at 9. Relaxed tea, plenty of newspapers.

Extensive clean up at home, trimming plants in the garden. Encounter with a bee, the human winning the battle in the end with the help of his sophisticated equipment. Ten enormous Shoppers Stop bags worth of discards.

Afternoon tea with a close friend in the comfort of a clean and fresh smelling home.

Property hunting in the evening. Tea and pav bhaji at Shiv Sagar. A little shopping, some home decor.

A light soup for dinner.

Laundry. Criminal Minds Season One DVD at night.

A perfect Sunday!

2 comments:

Meghana. said...

Hope the bee didn't hurt anyone before the "sophistication" arrived. Maybe he just wanted to share your tea, that's all :-)

Siddhesh said...

Oh, trust me, I need a very good reason before I turn violent! I got a nasty sting on my hand!