Sunday, August 15, 2010

Movie Review: Despicable Me

Despicable Me is a sweet, short movie about 3 little girls, two not-so-bad villians, a scientist, some cute robots, and a plan to steal the moon. Most of the 3D is limited to depth within the confines of the screen, with a few flashes of brilliance when stuff comes floating close to you.

For spectacle wearers like me, the extra weight of the 3D specs can be a real pain on the nose. It's time someone found a spectacleless solution.

And yes, don't expect too much from the movie, though. Bolt, Ice Age, even Shrek, was a lot more fun.

3 comments:

Meghana. said...

The littlest one of the three girls reminds me of my daughter. I loved this movie (maybe because of the above fact).

Siddhesh said...

He he, as long as I am not the Despicable One :)

Meghana said...

You're not. Close but not. LOL!