Tuesday, August 31, 2010

ICICI Lombard - Getting Worse

So after countless follow ups with the agent, then with customer service, and with level one escalation to Ms. Preeti Lochan, Manager - Service Quality, I continue to be angry and disappointed at the complete lack of customer-orientedness from ICICI Lombard, whose disorganised processes and systems have cost me around 20,000 already, and I am sure this is not the end of the saga yet. I get piecemeal responses missing the big picture - for example, instead of applying the 50% NCB to my Endeavour Policy, I have been told that the NCB certificate has been sent to me. This certificate is used when you apply for a new policy, and I should have gotten this 2 days after I asked them for it 4 months back! No word yet on when and how this will be applied to my Endeavour policy. The most irritating part - both policies are with ICICI Lombard, it shouldn't even have been an issue in the first place!

It is said that a good customer will tell 10 people, but a bad customer will tell a 100. I am not sure what lessons ICICI executives imbibe in their staff, but one thing is sure. I will make sure none of my friends and family suffer at their hands again!

No comments: