Tuesday, August 24, 2010

End of Vacation

No matter how much you want time to stop or at least slow down, it's always time to say good bye. Before you know four days have passed by and I'm back in my berth, this time at the end of the vacation and back to Pune. As always we had a packed trip - a birthday party, awesome dinners, visits to the beach, a long session in the spa (that sounds infinitely better than massage parlour :)), a late night movie and innumerable trips to and from Panaji. The rains provided some beautiful photo ops and the new camera was more than ready to oblige. But like all good things this vacation had to end too. We missed Samara and the cats and our wonderful life in Pune so it's good to be back too, but we're already looking forward to our next trip in too weeks!

1 comment:

Harsha Kumar said...

If my travel agent had not screwed up, I would be going home to my family too! Maaaa.. :(