Tuesday, June 08, 2010

GE Money Rocks

Last week, when we decided to sell off Madhavi's old car, we ran into a major issue. The RTA needed confirmation from the financier that the loan had been paid off - apparently, this is a must before you can transfer ownership. You need an NOC, as well as Form 17 and Form 35.

The problems were many. The loan had been cleared a year back. And Maruti Countrywide, with whom we had taken the loan, was now part of GE Money. And to top it all, we had no idea about the loan account number, no documentation, nothing.

I wrote to GE Money about the situation and they promised to help. Less than a week later, I had everything I needed, delivered to me at home.

All they asked for was the car number. No other forms, no other formalities, no visits to their office. Zero fuss. Max service.

GE Money rocks - another example of wonderful customer service I have seen in India recently.

1 comment:

akshar said...

Several Maruti customers faced exactly the same issue.

I had faced similar issue with Bajaj and they too were very prompt in helping.