Sunday, April 04, 2010

Blog, Facebook, Twitter... And Orkut? And LinkedIn?

OK, I am officially sick of maintaining my status in a dozen locations :)

So here's what I have decided...

Blogger is what I love.. and I will continue blogging as much and as often as I can. Twitter is offically non-sustainable, until I become a celebrity and tweet like iamsrk does. So Twitter is gone... unless I feel like wasting time on it once in a while from my cell, when I have nothing better to do. Orkut is off too, I just hate the cluttered new avataar it's given itself. Facebook was on for a reason - a lost friend. I am sick of all the updates I get there. But I will visit it once in a while.. just for the heck of it. And LinkedIn - once a while, again, just to check out my new clients and customers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Finally! I thot you had all the time in the world for all this...Don't clutter your blog with twitter if you aren't gonna be updating it!