Monday, January 11, 2010

Passport and Visa Photos

So what do you bother about when you need a simple photo for passport or visa? Here's a list...

White or red or blue background - you need to know which one is right
Full face including years
80% face - no this is not about showing 80% of face, it's about your face filling up 80% of photo real estate :)
Size of photo, of course - they come in many shapes and sizes!
And yes, matt or gloss finish! Apparently, that matters too!

As you can see, I really have nothing to do to pass away my time :(

One more piece of generic advice not connected with the topic at all... keep copies of all the bills, receipts, etc - you never know when they come in handy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good brief and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...

Opulently I to but I think the post should have more info then it has.