Thursday, September 03, 2009

Movie Review: Quick Gun Murugan

Lol lol, go watch it, I say! And mind it, leave your brains at home, I say!

Our Indian cowboy will wow you with this gun handling skills, shooting faster than everything except his dialogues, I say! Saving vegeterianism, cows and the ladies - our green, red and leopard dressed super-hero will keep you laughing for most part of the less than two hour movie...

Now, if only there was a little less blood and gore, I might have even recommended you take your kids to the party!

Perfect for a team movie, I say!

Ok, enough, I say!

1 comment:

Harsha Kumar said...

Happened to catch this movie recently :) I liked the first half..Hilarious really.. The second half was not that funny though because you pretty much get the drift by then - south indian in multi colored clothes with a funny accent in a senseless script..