Sunday, May 24, 2009

IPL too!

As IPl 2 comes to a close today, it's interesting that the last two teams last year, Hyderabad and Bangalore, are in the finals this time :)

We saw some good cricket this time, but in my personal opinion, both Pakistan and Australia were sorely missed. And not having the matches in India somehow robbed the tournament of the passion we saw last time... or who knows, maybe it was just the novelty rubbing off... And without Dada, KKR lost it's biggest fan (no, not SRK, me!). And without me, SRK too didn't attend any of the games... oh, guess I got something mixed up there.. anyways, I am sure you got my point...

The final is at 8 tonight, and I don't really have any plan to watch it. Yet.

One good thing came out of IPL being transferred - a super safe Indian elections!

And yes, my office group has started playing cricket on weekends... I need to start joining them, but my Goa contracts hasn't give me the opportunity yet :(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh yes ! I have got exactly what you have to say, that's one thing we both have in common, we are CRAZY 4 SRK.... whatever may be the final results, at every KKR win we have enjoyed samosas and batatawadas at our office....

Siddhant made me buy Sprite for him so that we would get a chance to meet SRK & KKR team by sending some sms to some number printed on the cap of the bottle... so u c the craze runs in the family... ha ha ha...