Sunday, April 19, 2009

Confessions of a Shopaholic (Family)

We did a bit of shopping and a lot of window shopping last night...

First to Twist and Tales. Sanam wanted to read about Shivaji, having been inspired by the movie. When she couldn't find something on him, she tells me, we can buy Secret Seven instead. Lol. Anyway, finally, I found a Shivaji comic in a set, along with 9 others... and had to buy the whole bunch.

Then we went to Croma. We checked out a LCD - Sony Bravia looked great, but the moment they switched from the Hi Def Promo to Tata Sky, it suddenly didnt look as sexy any more! So we'll probably just repair our existing Bazoomba and wait for Tata Sky to deliver HD content before we splurge another fifty grand.

Sanam then wanted to check out an electronic piano/keyboard. She tells me Yamaha is the best. Apparently, she checked out features and prices on Google! Oh, and yes, by the way, she's seven and half years old.

We saw a Tata Nano there, too. Croma belongs to Tata, remember? Pretty sexy car, I must say! Good job, Rattu!

Then to Natekar sports. Some swimwear for Sanam, and a baseball bat for myself. The moment he saw it, he knew - it's to keep in the car, right? he asked me! Yes, I said, surprised. Well, everyone who buys one, does it for the same purpose, he explained!

We also checked out an exercise bike - 5K, with hands and legs support. I was curios. What if it reduced my hands and legs, but left my stomach intact? He smiled and assured me that wouldn't happen. I am not completely convinced.

Then we had some Wazwaan chicken and wazwaan fruit punch, with some other normal sounding assortments, and came back home.

No comments: