Sunday, January 04, 2009

Ab Tum Kabhi Maa Nahin Bann Sakti...

Miyou had a sterilization operation today... and apparently, she was already pregnant a second time, less than 4 months from the time she had her three kittens...

We got her operated on at Pet Aid in Erandwane in the afternoon. She had to be kept without food or drink since morning, and after we got her back from the OT, she was groggy till morning. I had to take her beside me all through the night. It was very touching to see that even though she knew well that it was I who had taken her to the hospital and put her through her ordeal, she still wanted to sit in my lap, and be comforted by my patting.

Sometimes, I wonder if we really have the right to decide for her... but then I remember the three months we spent cleaning up the mess from her litter, and then it doesn't seem that difficult a question to answer any more!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lucky "Miyou" to have such a caring "Master" :)...

Who is Catrina BTW ??

Harsha Kumar said...

She's a sweetheart.. Im sure that in the long run, she'll be thankful to you for saving her from the pain of having more babies :P

Siddhesh said...

Catrina is her real name :)