Sunday, November 30, 2008

Let's Do Something!

Let's do something - let's not stand by frustrated waiting for the politicians to do something. What can we do? We have so many connects today - email, SMS, Facebook, Orkut - let's use this mechanism to stir our passions and our emotions, and then channelize this energy into action.

Let's get more sensitive to the whole issue of terrorism. Let's be more vigilant. Let's fight corruption. Let's be more inclusive in our thinking.

Let's contribute to police funds. Let's dedicate some of our efforts to improve their lives, and their ability to do their work.

I am trying to goad my bosses into kicking off something. I am trying to rouse my friends. I am trying to find some avenues... let me know if you have any ideas... let's make it work!

No comments: