Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Mumbai Experiences in Pics




The beautiful facade of the CST railway station











The Brihanmumbai Mahanagarpalika building












All fresh and ready to go out - this was at Ramesh Kaka's apartment in Prabhadevi.








Outside Tendulkar's - going for lunch!















The awesome crab soup - a must have!









After lunch, at the bar







Interesting ruins just outside Tendulkar's







Calcutta Meetha!









Listen to me, Mr Crow, don't sit on my finger!
















The serene Gateway of India










Boss with his henchmen :)









The majestic Taj hotel









Another very interesting building near the Taj

4 comments:

Harsha Kumar said...

Aaah.. Tendulkars! Great food.. Amazing ambience.. and an awesome Loo :)

Siddhesh, that snap of mine at the bar is too bad to go up on your blog :P
And I really wanted to see Taj from inside. Maybe next time we all can have a chai at Taj ;)

What an awesome trip! One and a half days of pure delight! I had a great great time. Really didn't wanna come back :D

Unknown said...

I completely agree to Harsha on this. The loo was really awesome. worth taking snaps :). Can you believe we almost did a photo session for atleast 15-20 mins in the loo :) lol
Trip was really cool :)

arati kadav said...

i live pretty close to Taj (unless there is >1 Taj). visit me next time.

Siddhesh said...

Yes, I believe you are near the Taj at Land's End Bandra, while the one I am referring to is the one near Gateway of India in downtown Mumbai :)