Monday, August 13, 2007

Understanding Self at the Japaloupe Farms

This weekend was different. No movie, no shopping, no car cleaning, no work...

Instead, I spent two days at an awesome workshop on "Understanding Self", conducted by Pragati Leadership Institute (http://www.pragatileadership.com/), at the Japaloupe Farms, a few meters from the Talegaon toll booth on the old Pune-Mumbai highway.

I have been heavily influenced by many events in my life, mamy of them negatively, but no single event will probably have such a profound and long-lasting impression as this workshop.

I will be writing about the workshop itself, and many of the gems of wisdom I got from my "guru", Advait Dikshit, but in this post, I just want to celebrate the connection I made with nature at the Japaloupe Farm...

Mummy with 14 day old kiddo :)

Quack Quack Quack...


Horse (why do you always need labels?)

See, I knew you would want a label! Just a beautiful structure, yaar...


Now THIS is the real Japaloupe Farm..


Great Dane with Great Man

Waiting to go into battle on my stallion...

No, No, if you observe clearly, you will realise I was NOT the prisoner! This was a cool team-building exercise...


Yawn, I am bored of these stupid humans...


Naomi... isn't she a beauty?

2 comments:

Harsha Kumar said...

I'm falling short of words..
Wow Wow Wow.. Wow wow wow wow wow..
:)

Harsha Kumar said...

Let me explain my "Wows" a bit..
Number one, I Love Horses!!
Number Two, Naomi is the perfect name for her!
Number Three - Man, Beautiful Place!! Would do anything to run away to a farm like that.. AnyDay!!