Monday, July 09, 2007

Tata Sky

We got a couple of Tata Sky connections in Goa - I am a huge fan of it right now, with it's DVD quality picture and sound, very friendly menu and remote, language options for many channels, parallel multi-feeds for news items and sports, program listings, on demand movies, games and lots more!

As soon as I came back to Pune, I ordered a connection for myself - and was pleasantly surprised at the level of customer service I encountered on the help line. Within a few mins, I had entered my HDFC Netsafe card details on the phone, made the payment, and I am now eagerly waiting for the hardware!

Happy TV times are here again!

2 comments:

Harsha Kumar said...

A lot of people using Tata sky these days... I hear the charge lesser than other providers. Barring the installation charges of course!

Siddhesh said...

I am hoping someone at TS will look at the positive things we are saying and give me a good discount :)