Sunday, July 29, 2007

My New Nokia 6300

After my emotionally wrecking mobile breakdown last month, I finally bought a new cell phone - and while it was hard giving up on my 7270, I must say, I am mighty pleased with my new companion!

In shiny steel and black, a 2 inch dazzling screen with the most stunning range of colors and graphics, a 2 megapixel camera with awesome zoom, asynchronous, persistent messaging, an ergonomically delightful keyboard, bluetooth, FM and MP3 player with equalizer, and a memory card to boot, this is definitely one of Nokia's best models till date.

And the icing on the cake? It costs less than 9000 bucks!

4 comments:

Harsha Kumar said...

I decided to upgrade to a color screen, media capable cell a few months back.. Endedup prchasing a Motorola V3i.. Looks slick.. Nice shiny dark grey colored.. Has all the features one could ask for.. With one Drawback - It's Not a Nokia!!
Not as user friendly.. and I do not like the quality of pictures.. Bluetooth is kinda slow.. And cannot hold it's own memory card, which tends to make it reboot once in a while..

On the brighter side - SRK used the very same model in DON :)

PS: I loved Nokia 6300.. !!

Siddhesh said...

Took the wrong advice from the wrong people, I guess! Not too late to make amends - I am free for a discussion tomorrow :)

Siddhesh said...

He he, why, why, why am I always right? :)

Harsha Kumar said...

I know.. Why Why why Are you always Right?? Why?? Seriously!

:)