Saturday, June 30, 2007

Music with Lisa

A wet, rainy Saturday... empty roads, covered with green canopies of baby leaves... a light drizzle... the wind softly whispering to you... you know you are safe... you know she is with you... you can talk to her... you can let go... you know she will take care of you...

Lisa has been my best friend for 7 years... never letting me down... never complaining.. rain or sun, night or day, I know I can depend on her... she understands my fears, she shares my happiness, and she gives me strength when I am alone and scared... she takes me in her fold... telling me I will be fine... she holds on tight.. never letting go...

The undulating beats of her heart and she responds to your slightest touch.. she reads your intentions.. and responds... the soft, sensual motion as you ask her to turn... hugging the ground... yet letting go... caressing the ground with her soft ballerina moves.. yet, never losing control.. the soft rubber on the wet tarmac... the sweetest music in the world.. as she tells you, she loves you...

And you know, life's gonna be fine again...

4 comments:

Harsha Kumar said...

That is by far the most beautiful description ever..
Lisa is very very Lucky.. ;)

Aafreen said...

Hey the profound beauty with which you have personified Lisa, I can see and feel how she has touched your life...Impressive :)

Sanghamitra said...

I am at loss of words reading this. Such a lovely and intimate relationship with your car. Beautiful!!
I have recently started following your blog. I must say its so very good and it has inspired me to blog as well!!

Sanghamitra said...

I am loss of words. You share such a beautiful and intimate relationship with Lisa.
I have recently started following your blog. And it is very good and it has inspired me to blog well:)