Saturday, June 09, 2007

Me on CNBC TV18

I got my 2 mins of fame on CNBC TV18 today - an episode on The Future of Software Development, where I talked about the challenges of project management, the need for integration, and how a tool like Microsoft VSTS can make all the difference. The "sound bites" were shot a few days back at Persistent.

See my earlier blog for more details :)

The episode will be telecast again tomorrow at 6.30 pm

Interestingly, this wasn't my first appearance on prime time :) I appeared on MTV way back in 1997 with Cyrus Broacha, when he visited IIT Bombay and found us in the mess and asked me something about food - I do not remember what gyaan I gave him back then :)

We also appeared on a local Goa News Cable Channel, when our Narkasur band was the center of attraction. See this blog for more.

1 comment:

Harsha Kumar said...

Caught the show yesterday:

Now, I can proudly claim that my manager came on TV :)

On a more serious note, I liked the points you made. Very relevant - about VSTS extensibility, performance gain and Business opportunities around VSTS. I don't think that anyone else covered such a huge breadth of VSTS features in so much detail and in such less time. Real Nice :)

I think they kept you on air the longest, compared to other speakers!