Saturday, March 24, 2007

Enough Experiments - give me my team back!

Chappel, Dravid - you got your time, you got your experiments, you got to do what you want for long enough. We tolerated everything, all the series losses, the humiliation - of the team, and of our heroes, all in the name of experiments and your new philosophy of perform-or-perish. Only because you promised us the world cup.

We have had enough. You did not perform, you need to perish.

Please go. Please let us have our glory days back. Please get Dada back.

1 comment:

Harsha Kumar said...

He he.. I'm sure a lot of people share the same sentiment! And even though, I'm not a cricket fan (not even a regular follower), I was hoping that we'd get the Cup home! Really.. Media can make you believe anything!! Was kinda disappointed when I was told we were out..
Was the topic of discussion today in office too.. One of my colleagues actually could not sleep because he was upset about the way the match turned out!!