Sunday, February 04, 2007

MTV Roadies 4 - Bani loses to Anthony

I am not a big fan of reality TV shows, but I used to watch MTV Roadies.

Primarily because of Bani (Gurbani Judge, from Chandigarh) - who survived a lot of competition and games from her co-contestants until she lost in the final round to Calcutta's Anthony. Bani wasn't exactly good looking, but she had a lot of spunk, a lot of attitude, the I-care-a-damn confidence that made her a refreshing change from the other contestants who were only playing games behind the sscenes, trying to manipulate relationships to their advantage. Bani was direct. On the face. Explicit. I like such people. I wish she had won. I guess she did :)

1 comment:

Harsha Kumar said...

Right.. But if you notice, she was highly misunderstood! Just because she was frank and outgoing, it was assumed that she was flirting with all the guys on the show.. To be honest, she would've been voted out a long long time back! But the reason she stayed on was because she brought in high ratings fro the show! Audience loved watching her!