Sunday, January 21, 2007

Met Frank and Joe Hardy :)

Any teenager worth his age would know who I am talking about!

Frank and Joe Hardy, from the Hardy Boys - college kids freelancing as amateur detectives, were my heroes when I was 16. My cousin and I read Hardy Boys by the dozens. At last count, I had crossed 100. We kept track of their lives, we knew each and every family member and friend they had, we were almost in love with their girl friends Callie and Iola!

I met them today.

Well, not exactly! Instead, I met John Frazzini and Bryan Palma, two ex US Secret Service Special Agents, who have been part of the US President's Security Team, and are now potential clients. Both in their late thirties, they would be exactly what age Frank and Joe would be by now :) And yes, one of them has dark hair and the other is blonde! I spent 3 hours driving them around Pune today.

And yes, they are all I would expect Frank and Joe to be :)

No comments: