Monday, September 25, 2006

Have You Touched a Life Today?

Got a mail - very unexpected, out of the blue. Maybe the person who sent it to me didn't realise how much it would mean to me, maybe it was just something that was done during a coffee break - but it touched my heart, and I had a big smile on my face all day long.

What have you done today? Have you touched someone's heart today?

Go ahead, do that thing you have been meaning to do but never had the time for - you never know who's waiting!!!

4 comments:

Neha said...

Shouldnt the title of your blog be "Have you touched..?" Also, you have started to put so much of your personal experiences and feelings on your blog on daily basis...Do you no longer pen them down in your diary which i feel will be there with you forever? just curious to knw...

Siddhesh said...

Hi... yes, I do have my diaries, but they tend to be more of a day to day account of what happened in my life that day, rather than an outpouring of thoughts and feelings, and nonsense :)

Thought I owed this blog to the world.. lol...

Neha said...

To touch someone's life you also need to probably stop taking people too much for granted and maybe start to appreciate small little things that they do for you! Ofcourse to do/realise that you need to take out time :) what say?

Siddhesh said...

What can I say? I wish I could make time stretch a little more each day, and I know I would still fall short of enough time!