Saturday, September 09, 2006

Google Earth Again!!!

OK, I am officially a Google Earth Fan now.

I met this old friend from Goa, who is now in St Loius, Missouri on Yahoo IM. And within a few mins of talking, we were exchanging photos on Yahoo Photo Sharing (yes, on chat, you just drag and drop the pics to the whiteboard - pretty amazing and very very convenient!).

Two mins later she mentioned they bought this nice apartment, and yes, you guessed it.. I checked it out on Google Earth. And apparently, the red car parked in the corner of the parkng lot is theirs. Isn't that so so cool?

And to make matters even more exciting, there's this live webcam you can access on the Internet - marked on Google Earth. Click on that, and lo and behold, you can actually see a live video of the place as it is right now!

Next time I go to the US, I am gonna stand in front of one of these webcams and blow my kisses rather than spend those costly dollars on telephone cards :)

Technology Deva, tum mahaan ho!

No comments: